Thursday, May 24, 2007

Random Musings

Anniversary

The Hunk and I were married 27 yrs ago today. Unbelievable! Doesn't seem like we could possibly have been married that long! The Hunk took me out to dinner last night at a favorite Italian Restaurant. We tried to converse, but the place was full of screaming little kids. : ( Now I know why the people who frequent
http://idahofallz.com/ complain about people taking their children to restaurants around here. There is no discipline and no "keeping it down to a dull roar" (borrowing one of Dad's expressions). Fortunately, I had some painkillers with me, that I took as soon as the water arrived, or I would have had a migrane by the time we left. Other than that we had a nice time, and the food was really scrumptious!

We couldn't make plans for tonight, as the Hunk will be travelling this weekend. He leaves tonight - right after work, and I won't see him again until Monday night. I am busy with dressmaking and other projects that need to be done before S leaves for the Palouse. I was hoping to ride along, but with my work schedule and the fact the vehicle will be packed with necessities - keyboard, cedar chest and new bicycle. . .there's no room for Mom. : (

I am trying to console myself with the fact that I won't be "cramping their style" (another of my Dad's sayings) - because they can crank up their tunes when I'm not riding along. Besides I need to feed the animals and vacuum and stuff. . .LOL!

Well, I'd better get back to the sewing, so they will have complete dresses for the wedding tomorrow night!

No comments: