Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Year

So busy. So much to do.

Okay, so I have spent my free time playing computer games and sewing a quilt.

I have not only avoided my blog, but I have stopped writing on two books I have been working on. The first book is a primer on spiritual warfare ministry. The second is a biography of sorts about my Dad and his proclivity to embelish the English language with humorous finesse.
The books are polar opposites. . .ranging from the very serious to the nearly ridiculous.

I have a couple other books in the works. . .but they are barely outlined.

  • "Landlords from Helena" (about renting)
  • "When Worlds Collide" - (about early marriage)
They, too are, oxymoronic genres. (Perhaps someday I will find the genre that suits me. . .but so far I can be extrememly serious and unusually daft. Sometimes simultaneously.)

I am looking for illustrations for "spiritual warfare" and "landlords" - later I may need some for "collide." As for "dad's bio" - I can always use more material, but you have to know my dad to supply his words for this work.

Wow! I wasn't sure what I would write when I began, but now you know. My brain is somewhat tied up. . .hence the need for computer games to decompress.

No comments: