- Ability to allow people to distinguish truth from error.
- Ablility to keep people from saying hurtful things to the innocent.
- Ablility to fly - because it would be fun!
The third I would use for my own recreation and entertainment.02. Were you to find yourself stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?
- 9 Wow Worship CDs
- Michael W. Smith's Worship Album
03. If you were a smell what would it be?Vanilla sugar. Good smell that anyone would enjoy being around.
Sorry, no bird. Their brains are too small and their lives are boring. . .but if I had to be one, I'd be a humming bird. Who doesn't love 'em?
04. What bird would you most like to be?
Please, it's bad enough I have nightmares about bodily functions. I wouldn't want to poo anywhere, at anytime, for anyone to see - let alone. . .feel.
05. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?
Chocolate, mostly. Sometimes vegetables, if I haven't been eating properly. Sometimes beef.
06. Are there any foods that your body craves?
07. What's your favorite time of year?Spring and Autumn - just because the weather is more temperate and there is plenty of daylight. Love warm days and cool nights. I love the Winter snow, but not the short daylight. Love the Summer daylight, but not the heat.
Evening. No more pressure to perform household tasks. I can rest without guilt, visit with my family, play on the computer, watch TV, work on craft and sewing projects, go out for tea and dessert, and sit on the porch to watch the sunset change colors. (Interesting to note, it is also temperate at that time of day. . .)
08. What's your favorite time of day?
Rest. Change is more stressful, even if it is good change. (I love variety, as in a work setting, but change - not so much. We used to move a lot, and at first it was very exciting. I finally got tired of always being "the new person" at church, in the community, etc. There is something to be said for longevity in place and among a group of people.)
09. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?
Jesus (my Savior, to be the guest of honor and to explain the questions of life), my husband (best friend), my dad (second favorite man in my life), Emeril (to cook -He's one of my dad's favorite chef's, and Rachel Ray is too cute and perky), and you (whosoever will, may come).
10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be (living or deceased)?